Includes clutch disk, pressure plate, and throwout bearing**
If your BMW's transmission is slipping in gear it is most likely due to a worn out clutch disc. This occurs then the disc becomes too thin and the pressure plate cant push the clutch disc against the face of the flywheel with full force.
FCP also recommends inspecting the flywheel for play before installing a new clutch. Dual mass flywheels are especially prone to wear prematurely with a weak or worn clutch. If there is any play within the dual mass flywheel it should be replaced.
- 1994 BMW 530i Clutch Kit
- 1995 BMW 530i Clutch Kit
BMW Clutch Kit - Genuine BMW 21210415938
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Clutch Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 21210415938, 21211223436, 21211223373
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.