Remanufactured steering rack for vehicles with Servotronic steering, includes inner tie rod ends and bellows
Power steering racks (rack and pinion) are usually a lifetime component for most cars. However, there are certain scenarios in which a power steering rack can fail and will need to be replaced. We often find that poor maintenance of the system (leaks, old fluid, damaged hoses) can cause premature failure. Part failures within the rack itself are also common. Seals can fail causing leaks and poor system pressure. We also find that worn inner tie rod boots that are damaged can allow for water, dirt, and other contaminants to get inside the rack causing havoc with the power steering system as a whole. If you rack is leaking or making grinding sounds, it will need to be replaced.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2002 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2003 BMW 525i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 1999 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Assembly
From 6/1999, w/ Servotronic
- 2000 BMW 528i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2001 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2002 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Assembly
- 2003 BMW 530i Rack and Pinion Assembly
BMW Remanufactured Steering Rack - Genuine BMW 32136757877
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Rack and Pinion Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.