OEM replacement power steering pump
Power steering pumps can fail in a variety of ways. Most commonly the internal vain or bearing will fail causing the power steering pump to leak and fail to pressurize the power steering system. When replacing any power steering pump we recommend replacing the power steering reservoir along with all hoses to ensure that the system is completely refreshed. Old power steering fluid can cause a new power steering pump to wear prematurely.
We also suggest ordering:
32421736934 - Power Steering Pump Pulley
Fits These Cars:
BMW Power Steering Pump - LuK 32411140908
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Pump
- OE Numbers:
- 5410046100, 32411140908, 32411140901, 32411140902, 32411140907
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.