Carries pressurized power steering fluid from the power steering pump to the power steering rack, a common source of power steering leaks
This power steering pressure hose is the most critical hose in the entire power steering system. It's intended to carry pressurized fluid from the power steering pump to the power steering rack. With high mileage and old age this hose can develop leaks which can have a negative affect on the rest of the system.
Leaking power steering hoses have been known to cause contamination in the power steering system by allowing outside debris from mixing with the fluid. This can damage the power steering pump and power steering rack if not repaired.
Fits These Cars:
- 1997 BMW 528i Power Steering Pressure Hose
From power steering pump to steering rack
- 1998 BMW 528i Power Steering Pressure Hose
Up to 9/1998, From power steering pump to steering rack
BMW Power Steering Pressure Hose (E39) - Rein 32411094841
- SKU #:
- Power Steering Pressure Hose
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.