Allow your S54 powered BMW to breathe deep again
Your BMW's crankcase breather valve is used to purge oil vapor from the crankcase to the intake manifold where it can be burned by the engine. This component has a known issue with freezing in cold environments if the engine does not reach operating temperature. Common signs of a failure include howling noises and oil leaks.
This kit has been designed to service breather systems on S54 equipped BMW's after 9/2004. Does not fit M3's with Sequential M Gearbox Drivelogic (S793A)
This Kit Includes:
|1x Engine Oil Separator||BMW-11157840446||Genuine BMW||$68.99|
|1x Engine Crankcase Breather Hose||BMW-11157834056||Genuine BMW||$241.99|
|1x Engine Crankcase Breather Hose||BMW-11617831336||Genuine BMW||$62.99|
|1x Engine Crankcase Breather Hose||BMW-11617839061||Genuine BMW||$52.99|
|MSRP (bought separately):||$426.96|
|Our kit price:||$307.99|
- 2005 BMW M3 PCV Valve Kit
From 9/2004, w/ Sequential M Gearbox Drivelogic (S793A)
- 2006 BMW M3 PCV Valve Kit
w/ Sequential M Gearbox Drivelogic (S793A)
BMW PCV Breather System Kit - 11157840446KT2
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- PCV Valve Kit
- OE Numbers:
- 11157840446, 11157834056, 11617831336, 11617839061
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.