The ideal solution for a cracked or leaking oil pan
Few things are worse than a leaking oil pan. The oil pan is where the excess engine oil is stored. A cracked or leaking oil pan can be a cause of engine damage particularly if the oil leak is severe enough. If your BMW's oil pan is leaking we recommend replacing it immediately.
This oil pan is sourced directly from BMW . You won't have to worry about fitment issues or low quality standards. This is the same component you would pick up from the local dealer at a price that the dealer is too afraid to touch.
You will also need to order a new oil pan gasket to complete the installation, part number 11131739592.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pan
- Body type: Sedan, Mfr body code: E36
- 1993 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pan
- 1994 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pan
- 1995 BMW 318i Engine Oil Pan
- 1992 BMW 318is Engine Oil Pan
- 1993 BMW 318is Engine Oil Pan
- 1994 BMW 318is Engine Oil Pan
- 1995 BMW 318is Engine Oil Pan
- 1995 BMW 318ti Engine Oil Pan
BMW Oil Pan - MTC 11131727412
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Pan
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.