Measures the volume of air entering the engine
Your BMW's mass air flow sensors reads the amount of air entering your engine. This information is used by your cars DME to determine fuel trim and other necessary metrics in order to deliver best performance and economy. This particular mass air flow sensor is known as a "hot wire" type sensor. As this sensor ages it becomes inaccurate or simply burns out. When this happens you engine may not run properly and you will likely have a check engine light. This replacement sensor from VDO original equipment for your BMW.
Fits These Cars:
- 1991 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 1992 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- 1993 BMW M5 Mass Air Flow Sensor
BMW Mass Air Flow Sensor (E34 M5) - Genuine BMW 13621311950
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- 13621311950, 13621466353
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.