A critical component of your BMW's high pressure fuel injection system, fits N73 powered BMW's from 9/2006
High pressure fuel pumps are tasked with turning the line pressure from your in tank fuel pump into significantly higher pressure. The theory behind a direct injection fuel system is it allows for better atomization of the fuel inside the combustion chamber which allows for a more efficient burn. To atomize fuel, the fuel must be injected under very high pressures.
A failing high pressure fuel pump can cause your BMW to enter limp mode unexpectedly which can be dangerous. If your BMW's high pressure fuel system is having issues it is most likely due to the high pressure fuel pump.
Fits These Cars:
- 2007 BMW 760Li Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump
- 2008 BMW 760Li Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump
BMW High Pressure Pump - Genuine BMW 13517560364
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Direct Injection High Pressure Fuel Pump
- OE Numbers:
- 13517560364, 13510420870
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.