High capacity engine oil cooler for E90 N55 powered 335i sedans without factory oil cooler
Dinan® set out to develop a more efficient heat exchanger, ultimately in the form of a High Capacity Oil Cooler. Multiple complete systems have been developed, one for vehicles that weren't equipped with a factory oil cooler and the other as an upgrade for the stock unit. Now every 335 driver has the opportunity to lower operating temperatures significantly, providing peace of mind as well as avoiding that notorious "limp" mode when things get simply too hot. The Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler provides literally twice the volume of the stock unit, as well as 414 sq./in. of cooling tube vs. 112.5, and that's really just the beginning. Nicely integrated inlet ducting provides greater airflow efficiencies and the ventilation of air to the fender well has also been improved with a larger outlet. The system mounts neatly in the stock location and includes lightweight convoluted PTFE hoses with polyester outer braid fitted with race-quality fittings.
- Total Volume Stock: 9.5 oz. / Total Volume Dinan: 19 oz.
- Stock Surface Area: 45 sq./in. / Dinan Surface Area: 67.5 sq./in.
- Stock Cooling Tubes: 10 / Dinan Cooling Tubes: 23
- Stock Tube Length: 90 in. / Dinan Tube Length: 207 in.
- Stock Tube Area: 112.5 sq./in. / Dinan Tube Area: 414 sq./in.
The results of the oil cooler upgrade are quite significant, with the temperature gauge holding steady even under high load/high boost scenarios. And for those of you who track their cars, even occasionally, the Dinan® oil cooler is a must.
Fits These Cars:
BMW High Capacity Oil Cooler System (E90 335i) - Dinan D570-0906
- SKU #:
- Engine Oil Cooler
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.