Dinan's high flow intake system for the E60 545i dramatically increases intake air-flow volume and velocity
Dinan's high flow intake system for the E60 545i dramatically increases intake air-flow volume and velocity as well as ensuring the lowest possible intake air temperatures for maximum power gains, as well as improved throttle response.
The system takes full advantage of the ram-air effect by adding a second air inlet in conjunction with the stock configuration, force feeding more cool, oxygen rich air to the enhanced air box. The system includes a complete replacement air box and lid, designed to increase overall volume and accommodate the additional air inlet. A special high flow filter element is included, reducing the restriction presented by the stock filter.
The air box and lid are molded from a composite material that has been chosen specifically for its ability to resist power robbing under-hood heat and the design provides for a completely sealed air box, maximizing pressurization for optimum performance. Air from the secondary inlet passes through custom molded ducting, including a visible section manufactured from carbon fiber, also designed to reject underhood heat and provide maximum flow.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW 545i Engine Cold Air Intake
- 2005 BMW 545i Engine Cold Air Intake
BMW High Flow Intake System (E60 545i) - Dinan D760-0005
- SKU #:
- Engine Cold Air Intake
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.