Stores your diesel powered BMW's diesel emission fluid, a common source of system leaks on aging E90 335d's
To help reduce NOx emissions some diesel powered cars are equipped with a DEF (urea) tank. The fluid is injected into the exhaust and helps cut down on emissions. As a fail safe, your BMW cannot be started if the DEF tank is empty. If your DEF tank has a leak in it you'll probably be encountering this no start problem repeatedly. This Genuine BMW replacement is just what you need to fix your pesky no start problem.
Fits These Cars:
- 2009 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- 2010 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- 2011 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
BMW SCR Reservoir - Genuine BMW 16197204623
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.