Stores your diesel powered BMW's diesel emission fluid, a common source of system leaks on aging E90 335d's
To help reduce NOx emissions some diesel powered cars are equipped with a DEF (urea) tank. The fluid is injected into the exhaust and helps cut down on emissions. As a fail safe, your BMW cannot be started if the DEF tank is empty. If your DEF tank has a leak in it you'll probably be encountering this no start problem repeatedly. This Genuine BMW replacement is just what you need to fix your pesky no start problem.
Fits These Cars:
- 2009 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- 2010 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- 2011 BMW 335d Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
BMW SCR Reservoir - Genuine BMW 16197204623
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Diesel Emissions Fluid Tank
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.