Measures the position of the camshaft, required for proper engine ignition timing
A faulty camshaft position sensor causes a variety of issues including hard starts or stalling at low speeds. You may also have a service engine soon light on which can have a variety of codes associated with this sensors failure.
This sensor is sourced directly from the BMW parts network and is the same part used to build your car in the factory.
Fits These Cars:
- 1992 BMW 318i Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- Body type: Sedan, Mfr body code: E36
- 1993 BMW 318i Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
Up to 9/1993
- 1992 BMW 318is Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 1993 BMW 318is Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
Up to 9/1993
BMW Camshaft Position Sensor (E36 318i 318is) - Genuine BMW 12141734815
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- 12141734815, 12141734813
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.