Measures the position of the camshaft, 4 per car
This camshaft position sensor measures the position of the camshafts in relation to the crankshaft. This information is used to determine fueling and ignition timing. Overtime, this sensor can fail resulting in poor performance or in more extreme circumstance a no start. You will also likely get a check engine light as this sensor fails.
Fits These Cars:
- 2008 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2009 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2010 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2011 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2012 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- 2013 BMW M3 Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
BMW Camshaft Position Sensor - OEM Supplier 13627837904
- OEM Supplier
- SKU #:
- Engine Camshaft Position Sensor
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.