Connects the drive shaft to the transmission, a common replacement item on high mileage BMW's
The flex disc sits between the drive shaft and transmission. It's main purpose is to allow flex in the drive train and to reduce vibration. It is common for the joint rubber to deteriorate over time from torque stress and heat.
We recommend that this joint should be inspected during regular services on the vehicle for wear. If wear is found we highly recommend that you replace the joint before it fails completely.
Please check the extended fitment guide before ordering this joint.
- 2000 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2001 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2002 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- 2003 BMW M5 Drive Shaft Flex Joint
BMW Drive Shaft Flex Disc (Guibo) - Febi 26112228781
- SKU #:
- Drive Shaft Flex Joint
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.