OEM replacement direct ignition coil
Your BMW's direct ignition coil provides the power in order for your spark plug to "spark". If your BMW is suffering from a misfire issue it is likely due to a worn ignition coil or bad spark plug. One way to test for a bad ignition coil is to swap the ignition coils and see if the misfire follows the misfire.
We also recommend using dielectric grease when installing new ignition coils. It will protect the spark plug boot and create a water/dust tight seal. Great for added ignition performance.
- 2008 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2009 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2010 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2011 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2012 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
- 2013 BMW M3 Direct Ignition Coil
BMW Direct Ignition Coil - STI 12137841754
- SKU #:
- Direct Ignition Coil
- OE Numbers:
- 5109, 12137841754, 12137838388
- FCP ID:
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.