Engages and disengages the cooling fan between the radiator and engine
Fan clutches are responsible for engaging and disengaging the cooling fan that sits behind the radiator and in front of the engine block. Signs of a failed fan clutch includes loud fan noises from the engine bay while accelerating and failure to engage causing overheating conditions.
For easy removal of the fan clutch you will need a thin 32mm wrench and counter hold tool. FCP carries a special tool set for this repair, CTA-A886.
Fits These Cars:
- 1995 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1996 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1997 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1998 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 1999 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2000 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- 2001 BMW 750iL Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
BMW Fan Clutch - Behr 11527500339
- SKU #:
- Engine Cooling Fan Clutch
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.