Dinan’s Performance Spring Set lowers your car by 3/4" in the front and 3/4" in the rear on a xDrive model, or 1/2" all round on a RWD model, while providing greater control over body roll
Suspension systems that not only transform the stance of the vehicle but also maintain ride quality and improve upon handling are what Dinan® suspensions are known for. This is accomplished by pairing springs sets with bump stops, spring perches or both to maintain suspension travel resulting in a smooth ride while also improving mechanical grip and handling. This is what makes Dinan suspension systems unique. While we are able to sell each component separately it is highly recommend that both the spring sets and the supplemental ride quality and handling kits are used in tandem in order to maintain the Dinan quality standards our customers are used to. Experience the Dinan difference with this combination and enjoy the ride it provides.
Dinan's Performance Spring set for the F01 Alpina B7 provides greater control over body roll by virtue of carefully calibrated spring rates. Additionally, Dinan® lowers the vehicle by a 1/2" in front and 1/2" in the rear for improved suspension geometry and an even more aggressive stance. The Dinan springs are CNC wound with high tensile chrome silicon wire and shot peened for stress relief to last the life of the car. The increase in stiffness of the springs will reduce the rear suspension compression under acceleration and front suspension compression (or dive) under braking, giving your car a more controlled feel. The Dinan performance springs will also provide a noticeable improvement in grip, for high speed driving situations that will inspire confidence in your car's capabilities. The reduced body roll makes the steering more responsive to driver input and will be noticed at low speeds up to the top speed of the vehicle.
Benefits of the Dinan® Performance Spring Set for the F01 Alpina B7:
- Decreased body roll from higher spring rates
- Lowers the vehicle 3/4" in front and 1/2" in the rear on a xDrive vehicle and 1/2" all around on a RWD vehicle
- Preset to prevent spring sag
- Compatible with factory electronic shocks
NOTICE: Dinan Performance Spring sets should be purchased and installed with the corresponding Ride Quality and Handling Kit to achieve the advertised ride height, performance, and ride quality. While not explicitly required, if the matching component is not purchased and installed you will get less than favorable results in the form of poor ride quality and improper handling traits. While we will maintain a full warranty on product defects, any claims against the car’s improper handling/ride quality traits due to not purchasing the corresponding handling kit will not be warranted.
Fits These Cars:
- 2011 BMW Alpina B7 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2012 BMW Alpina B7 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2013 BMW Alpina B7 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2014 BMW Alpina B7 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2015 BMW Alpina B7 Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2011 BMW Alpina B7 xDrive Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2012 BMW Alpina B7 xDrive Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2013 BMW Alpina B7 xDrive Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2014 BMW Alpina B7 xDrive Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- 2015 BMW Alpina B7 xDrive Coil Spring Lowering Kit
BMW Coil Spring Lowering Kit (F01) - Dinan D100-0905
- SKU #:
- Coil Spring Lowering Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.