Allows optimal lowering of your F80 M3 or F82/F83 M4 while working with the factory equipped EDC shock absorbers
For the driver that demands the best out of their vehicle. The Dinan Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension was bred in the race lab but refined on the street for maximum versatility. No matter the environment, the traction that is bestowed upon the vehicle from the improved suspension will inspire new found confidence when running at higher speeds. Combined with a substantial reduction in body roll as well as reducing dive under breaking and squat under acceleration.
Dinan will guarantee you superior handling, performance, and comfort. Dinans design keeps the factory Electronic Damper Control shocks in place and implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. The end result is a sleek lowered stance that provides improved handling to go along with its stunning visual appearance.
The springs combined with progressive bump stops and other components increase travel that allows the car to be lowered up to an 1" in the front and 1 1/2" in the rear. Suspension packers are included to fine tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, something no respectable racecar is without. Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for appearance and corrosion protection.
Benefits of Dinan's Performance Coil-Over Suspension System:
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Up to 1" of lowering in front and 1 1/2" of lowering in back are possible depending on tire clearance although 1/2" drop is recommended in front and back to maintain a civilized ride
- Spring rates are nearly 50% stiffer in front and 10% stiffer in the rear.
- Substantial reduction in body roll
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights
- Components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and black anodized for a sporty appearance as well as corrosion protection
- Compatible with vehicles equipped with BMW EDC shocks
- Stock upper spring mounts are utilized for quiet operation
Note: Due to the extensive lowering possible, and the increased suspension travel, the installer must carefully evaluate tire clearance under all situations. Safety will be compromised if all precautions are not taken. Dinan is not responsible for any property damage or injury.
Fits These Cars:
- 2015 BMW M4 Coilover Kit
w/ Adaptive M chassis (S2VFA)
BMW Coil-Over Suspension Kit (F80 F82 F83) - Dinan D190-9140
- SKU #:
- Coilover Kit
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.