240mm clutch set, comes with pressure plate, clutch disc, and release bearing with shift arm, and pressure plate bolts
If your BMW's clutch has started to slip it will need to be replaced. Some owners will opt to simply replace the clutch disc but we always find it best to replace the entire clutch kit for the best service life and performance. We also recommend replacing the rear main seal.
FCP also recommends inspecting the flywheel for excessive wear. If the flywheel is worn we recommend replacing it at the same time as the clutch kit. This will ensure a long and reliable service life of your BMW's clutch.
Please note: Do not remove the shipping plate before the pressure plate and disc are installed on the flywheel. If the plate is removed prematurely the clutch will self adjust and become unusable.
Fits These Cars:
- 2011 BMW 335i Clutch Kit
- Body type: Sedan
- 2011 BMW 535i Clutch Kit
- 2012 BMW 535i Clutch Kit
- 2013 BMW 535i Clutch Kit
- 2014 BMW 535i Clutch Kit
- 2011 BMW 135i Clutch Kit
- 2012 BMW 135i Clutch Kit
- 2013 BMW 135i Clutch Kit
- 2013 BMW 135is Clutch Kit
BMW Clutch Kit - Sachs 21217603249
- SKU #:
- Clutch Kit
- OE Numbers:
- K70648-01, K7064801, 21217603249
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.