Controls the braking force of the braking system
Your BMW's brake master cylinder controls/converts the foot pressure you place on the brake pedal into hydraulic force. The brake master cylinder long with the brake booster create the braking performance that BMW is known for. We find that brake master cylinders can fail through age or neglect. Most commonly we see brake master cylinders fail due to seals eroding from old brake fluid. If this occurs the master cylinder will leak and will not work the braking system properly. If brake pedal feel is erratic this component could be the culprit.
Fits These Cars:
- 2001 BMW 325i Brake Master Cylinder
- Engine base: 2.5L L6, Sub model: Base
Up to 2/2001
BMW Brake Master Cylinder - Genuine BMW 34316752541
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- Brake Master Cylinder
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.