Replace your old rubber hoses and add brake pedal feel
Standard OE rubber brake hoses can flex while braking causing a loss in brake feel. Rubber hoses are also known to wear out, crack, and leak with high mileage. You can replace worn brake hoses with OE style rubber hoses but you will need to replace them again. These stainless steel braided hoses will last the lifetime of your BMW and provide exception performance over OE style brake hoses. A must do upgrade.
Fits These Cars:
- 1995 BMW M3 Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
- 1996 BMW M3 Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
- 1997 BMW M3 Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
- 1998 BMW M3 Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
- 1999 BMW M3 Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
BMW Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit - Techna-Fit BMW940
- SKU #:
- Brake Hydraulic Line Kit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.