Brand new OEM replacement axle assembly
Axles can wear out with age and enough mileage. Most commonly we see axles failing and needing replacement due to failed axle boots which allow debris and water to destroy the CV joints. A worn axle can cause numerous drivability problems for your BMW including vibrations under acceleration and "clicking" or "grinding" sound while turning at low speeds. If you are experiencing these problems we advise immediate inspection and replacement of any worn axle assemblies. Extremely worn axle assemblies have even been known to shear because the CV joints have locked up.
GKN is the original supplier to BMW/Mini for axle assemblies.
- 2000 BMW X5 Axle Assembly
- Position: Front Right
Production Date Range: To 03/31/2000
BMW Axle Assembly Front Right - GKNLoebro 31607503538
- SKU #:
- Axle Assembly
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.