Repair kit for DSC hydraulic unit, does not come coded
Your older BMW, even by today's standards, has a pretty advanced ABS and stability control system. The central controlling unit for this system sits in the engine bay on front of the hydro pump unit. Over the years, this control module is subjected to serious heat in the engine bay and we have seen that the soldering points for the electronics inside this unit become brittle and even break. When this happens you will commonly have ABS, DSC, and Brake illuminated on your gauge cluster. In extreme cases you will also have no speedometer reading and a check engine light.
Bosch is the original equipment supplier for this part to BMW and has revised this unit several times due to failures. This unit does not come from Bosch with any type of coding. You will need to have your local BMW Service Center program and code this module to ensure proper function.
Fits These Cars:
- 2000 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
- 2001 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
Up to 9/2001
BMW ABS Control Module (E53) - Bosch 1265950004
- SKU #:
- ABS Control Module
- OE Numbers:
- 34522285045, 34526758629, 34516756179, 34526755799, 34526755077, 34526754405, 34516753197, 34526752777, 34511165599, 1265950004
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.