Great price and deal on this part do not get it from BMW. Excellent! Once, we work out the shipping requirements. Its the best deal for your money.
For vehicles with DSC (Dynamic Stability Control)
Your older BMW, even by today's standards, has a pretty advanced ABS and stability control system. The central controlling unit for this system sits in the engine bay on front of the hydro pump unit. Over the years, this control module is subjected to serious heat in the engine bay and we have seen that the soldering points for the electronics inside this unit become brittle and even break. When this happens you will commonly have ABS, DSC, and Brake illuminated on your gauge cluster. In extreme cases you will also have no speedometer reading and a check engine light.
- 2001 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
- 2002 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
- 2003 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
- 2004 BMW X5 ABS Control Module
- Sub model: 3.0i
Up to 10/2003
BMW ABS Control Module - Bosch 1265950067
- SKU #:
- ABS Control Module
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.