Includes ABS control module, part comes uncoded
This hydraulic unit is what controls and modules your BMW's ABS and DSC systems. With age this has become a known failure part and can cause a variety of braking issues including DSC failure and ABS failure. When this occurs a series of yellow lights will be illuminated on your BMW's instrument cluster indicating that there is a problem.
In order to determine that this hydraulic unit is the problem an advanced professional scanner capable of reading diagnostics in the braking system must be used. Additionally, this part is sold uncoded and it must be coded to your vehicle for proper performance and function.
Fits These Cars:
- 2006 BMW 330i ABS / Stability Control Hydraulic Unit
- 2006 BMW 325i ABS / Stability Control Hydraulic Unit
- 2007 BMW 328i ABS / Stability Control Hydraulic Unit
Up to 9/2007
- 2007 BMW 335i ABS / Stability Control Hydraulic Unit
Up to 9/2007
BMW DSC Hydraulic Unit - Genuine BMW 34506777160
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- ABS / Stability Control Hydraulic Unit
- OE Numbers:
- 34506777160, 34516780235, 34516779891
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.