Referred to as a repair kit, comes uncoded from BMW and must be coded for proper performance
If your BMW's instrument cluster is lit up by the infamous yellow DSC and ABS lights chances are your ABS module may be the culprit. Your older BMW, even by today's standards, has a pretty advanced ABS and stability control system. The central controlling unit for this system sits in the engine bay on front of the hydro pump unit. Over the years, this control module is subjected to serious heat in the engine bay and we have seen that the soldering points for the electronics inside this unit become brittle and even break. When this happens you will commonly have ABS, DSC, and Brake illuminated on your gauge cluster. In extreme cases you will also have no speedometer reading and a check engine light.
Fits These Cars:
- 2004 BMW X3 ABS Control Module
- 2005 BMW X3 ABS Control Module
- 2006 BMW X3 ABS Control Module
Up to 8/2006
BMW ABS Control Module (E83) - Genuine BMW 34503424685
- Genuine BMW
- SKU #:
- ABS Control Module
- OE Numbers:
- 34503424685, 34503419299, 34503414391, 34503414644, 34503413981, 34513412841
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.