Most steering rack and pinions are replaced because they leak, but be sure to check your fluid level and power steering pump and belt before replacing your rack as they are much less expensive and time consuming then replacing your steering rack.
ZF is a German based manufacturer of transmission, steering and suspension systems that supplies brands like Audi, Porsche, BMW and Volvo with original parts for the cars they build, and manufactures under brand names like Sachs, Lemforder, Boge and ZF Parts. As an OEM (original equipment manufacturer) you can be confident when using ZF parts.
ZF has 121 production companies in 27 countries, with eight main development locations. In 2012, ZF staffed approximately 75,000 employees within 34 service companies with 650 service points, worldwide. ZF consistently reinvests into the research and development with their research and development investment topping out at EUR of 880 million for 2012.
FCP Euro is an online retailer of Genuine & OEM replacement Audi parts. Our online catalog offers an extensive range of Audi parts for all makes and model, as well as replacement parts for all European vehicles.
Since 1986 we have been committed to providing our customers only the highest quality Genuine & OEM replacement parts backed with a price match guarantee, free shipping, lifetime warranty and fitment guarantees on every part we sell. With our hassle free 365 day return policy and free tech support you can trust FCP for all of your replacement part needs.
Fits These Cars:
- 1998 Audi A6 Quattro Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- Cylinder head type: DOHC
- 1999 Audi A6 Quattro Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- 2000 Audi A6 Quattro Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- 2001 Audi A6 Quattro Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- 2000 Audi A6 Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- 2001 Audi A6 Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
Audi Steering Rack Complete Unit (A6 A6 Quattro) - ZF 4B1422052EX
- SKU #:
- Rack and Pinion Complete Unit
- OE Numbers:
- FCP ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.