The following protocols must be followed in order to utilize FCP Euro’s Pickup Center
- Orders must be placed online following the process outlined below. Any customers arriving before receiving a confirmation email will not be able to pickup.
- All orders must be placed online prior to pickup. We will not be allowing any on demand ordering due to occupancy restraints.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times by anyone entering the FCP Euro Pick-up Center.
- The maximum occupancy of the pickup center is 3 customers at a time. Please wait outside if capacity is filled upon your arrival.
- The pickup lockers are currently disabled. All orders will be given to customers by pickup center employee.
- No cash will be accepted as a form of payment. We are currently accepting Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- No returns will be accepted without proper return paperwork. Any returns without proper documentation will be rejected. Please visit returns.fcpeuro.com to acquire a return slip and fill it out prior to your visit.
How to pickup your order at FCP Euro
- Place your order on the FCP Euro website
- Select delivery method of "Pickup in Store" during checkout
- You'll receive a confirmation e-mail that your order has been placed
- We'll notify you once all the parts have arrived at our facility and are ready for pickup
When and where do I show up?
Once you've been notified that your order is ready for pickup, you can visit us during the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 4pm
- Friday: 9am - 1pm
Helping us follow the above protocols will help keep both you and our employees safe while making the most of our pickup center experience. Again, thank you for all your patience and understanding as we move through this unprecedented time. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Feel free to reach out via our contact page if you have any questions or concerns.
Director of Customer Experience