FCP Euro Pickup Center Protocols
- Orders must be placed online following the process outlined below. Any customers arriving before receiving a confirmation email will not be able to pick up.
- All orders must be placed online prior to pick up. We will not be allowing any on demand ordering due to occupancy restraints.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn at all times by anyone entering the FCP Euro Pickup Center.
- The maximum occupancy of the Pickup Center is 3 customers at a time. Please wait outside if capacity is filled upon your arrival.
- Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment. We are currently accepting Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and PayPal.
- Returns will not be accepted without proper return paperwork. Any returns without proper documentation will be rejected. Please visit returns.fcpeuro.com to acquire a return slip and fill it out prior to your visit.
FCP Euro Curbside Pickup Protocols
- Place an order by beginning the checkout process. Enter your billing and shipping address, then click "continue." Select the option for In-Store Pick Up as follows. Continue with your payment information and submit your order. You will then receive an email confirmation; this is our way of letting you know that we're working on your order.
- Wait for the email saying your order is ready for pick up. Orders for "In-Stock" items are typically fulfilled, picked, and ready for pick up in about an hour and a half. If there are items in your order that are not in stock, it will depend on the lead time of those items. We promise to email you as soon as the order is ready.
- Drive your favorite car to FCP Euro and pull into a space marked by one of six new Curbside Pickup signs.
- If it's your first time picking up parts from FCP Euro, it can be a bit confusing to figure out exactly where to go. After entering the parking lot, follow the signs on the right that say "Customer Pick Up." From there, you will typically see two semi-trailers (one being FedEx) and sometimes the FCP Euro Motorsports trailer. Navigate around those to where you will see our main entrance and the new Curbside Pickup signs.
- Text your parking space number to 203-701-9244 and wait for a response asking for your 7-digit order number. If you don't have a 7-digit order number, you may want to recheck your email. If it's not there, then chances are that your order is not quite ready yet for pick up.
- Pop the trunk, hatch, or lend a hand while we bring out your FCP Euro order. Feel free to grab a photo of your car in front of your sign, tag @FCPEuro, tag yourself, tag a friend!
How to pick up your order at FCP Euro
- Place your order on the FCP Euro website
- Select delivery method of "Pick Up in Store" during checkout
- You'll receive a confirmation e-mail that your order has been placed
- We'll notify you once all the parts have arrived at our facility and are ready for pick up
When and where do I show up?
Once you've been notified that your order is ready for pick up, you can visit us during the following hours:
- Monday - Thursday: 9am - 4pm
- Friday: 9am - 2pm
Helping us follow the above protocols will help keep both you and our employees safe while making the most of our pickup center experience. Again, thank you for all your patience and understanding as we move through this unprecedented time. I look forward to seeing you soon!
Feel free to reach out via our contact page if you have any questions or concerns.
Director of Customer Experience