ProgRama Rebuilt automotive electronics
Founded in 1992, ProgRama Inc. specializes in rebuilding electronics for European cars including BMW, Mercedes, Volvo Porsche and Saab. ProgRama offers over 150 different rebuilt SKUs, as well as a “rebuild my part program”, so give us a call at FCP if you can’t find what you need.
ProgRama Remanufactured Engine Controls, HVAV, Instrument Panels and More.
Below is just a sample of what ProgRama has to offer:
- Rebuilt Engine Controls - Electronic Control Modules, Ignition Control Modules, Fuel Injection Control Unit, MAS Control Units, Lambda Control Units, Idle Control Units, Fuel Pump Relay
- Rebuilt Accessory controls - Cruise Control Units, Door Lock Control Unit, Vacuum power supply pump
- Rebuilt HVAC - HVAC Heater Contols, A/C Control Units, A/C System Relays
- Rebuilt Instrument panels - Lighting Control Module, Instrument Panel Circuit Board
- ProgRama invests significant time and effort to reverse engineer the schematics for each product for the purposes of repair as well as improvement.
ProgRama is so confident in their repair work ProgRama backs their rebuilt products with a 3 year warranty.