BMW Parts - OEM & Genuine Replacement Parts
- Drivetrain and Axle
- Exterior Body
- Air Intake
- Cooling System
Why Use FCP Euro When Buying BMW Parts Online?
For over 20 years, we've helped European car owners have a more enjoyable and enduring ownership experience. Our customers trust us, knowing that we're there for every step of the way.
Quality BMW PartsYou can't have a reliable BMW without choosing reliable BMW parts from quality sources like OE, OEM, and Genuine. Even then, all parts purchased from FCP Euro are guaranteed for the life of the ownership of your car, even consumables. Using our Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, you're even covered with lifetime replacement on your BMW oil and fuel injectors!
My GarageFinding BMW parts online for your car isn't always easy, especially when you can choose from Genuine, OE, and Aftermarket parts. FCP Euro's My Garage feature helps you find the BMW parts for sale that fit your car. Simply add your car at the top of FCP Euro's website, and parts for your car will automatically be displayed.
BMW Enthusiast CultureThe only place you'll find more BMWs in the parking lot is the BMW dealership nearest you. Our team lives and breathes European cars. If we wouldn't put it on our cars, we won't sell it to you.
BMW ResourcesWe're constantly working to have the most comprehensive catalog of BMW blog articles, BMW system overviews, BMW how-to videos , and 3D BMW parts diagrams . If you're trying to figure out why your BMW does something, we're dedicated to helping you out.
Customer ServiceWhether you're trying to find the problem, the right part, or just that lost 10mm socket, our customer service team is here every step of the way to help you out.
What Does BMW Stand For? The History Of BMW.
Bayerische Flugzeugwerke AG was founded in 1916 and renamed to BMW, or Bayerische Motoren Werke, in 1922. Throughout WW1 and WWII, the company primarily built aircraft and industrial engines. In 1923, BMW put rubber to the ground, releasing its first vehicle, the BMW R32 motorcycle. Automobile production began shortly after in 1928 with the release of the 3/15.
Early on, BMW was already developing the characteristics that define their modern brand. By 1933, BMW introduced their straight-six engine and the "kidney grille" with the release of the 303, a small family saloon car.
After WWII, BMW released the 501, a mid-size luxury car. Unfortunately, the slowing sales of luxury vehicles caused BMW to struggle with debt. In 1959, they nearly merged with Daimler-Benz (the owner of Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-AMG, and Mercedes-Maybach), a move that would have changed the world of European cars as we know it today.
In 1968, BMW produced the M30 engine, the first inline-six engine since WWII. It stayed in production for 24 years and helped kick off BMW's evolution into the global car supplier that it is today.
In 1978, BMW's Motorsports division worked with Lamborghini to develop their first road-going sports car, the BMW M1. The 1979 M1 was the first of many road-going cars to bear the M nameplate, but the only mid-engine car BMW would produce until the 2014 BMW i8 Hybrid.
BMW currently sells over 2.5MM vehicles annually, and yes, all of them come with fully functioning turn signals
OE, OEM, Genuine, Performance, & Aftermarket BMW Parts Online Catalog
FCP Euro is known for its extensive selection of in-stock OE, OEM, Genuine, Performance, and Aftermarket BMW parts for all of the top-selling categories. Explore our BMW parts catalog to find out why BMW owners make us their first destination when shopping for their parts online.
Top BMW Chassis & Models
At FCP Euro, we carry OE, OEM, Genuine, and aftermarket BMW parts for all of the top chassis, whether it is current or classic. Using our 'My Garage' vehicle selector and vehicle-specific search tool, you can easily search for BMW parts by part number or by category.
When trying to find the exact parts you need for your BMW, we recommend using a tool such as Bimmercat, RealOEM, or BMW VIN Decoder to narrow down your search. Just add your BMW's VIN and use the categories and diagrams to find the exact part number. You will be shown the exact parts you need by inputting that part number into FCP Euro's search tool.
If you're looking for something specific that we don't carry on our website, reach out to our Service team. We're happy to help you get your project finished.
Below you'll find the top BMW chassis codes with their corresponding models sorted by series.
BMW Chassis Guide
- F23 - 2nd Gen 1-series Convertible
- F22 - 2nd Gen 1-series Coupe
- F21 - 2nd Gen 1-series Three Door
- F20 - 1 Series Five Door
- E88 - 1 Series Convertible, 116i, 118i, 118d, 120i, 120d, 123d, 128i, 130i, 135i
- E87 - 1 Series 5 Door Hatchback, 116i, 118i, 118d, 120i, 120d, 123d, 128i, 130i, 135i
- E82E - 1 Series ActiveE
- E82 - 1 Series, 118d 120i, 123d, 125i, 130i, 135i, 1M
- E81 - 1 Series 3 Door Hatchback
- E9 - 2800CS, 2800CSA, 3.0CS, 3.0CSA, 3.0CSi, 3.0CSiA, 3.0CSL, 2.5CS, 2.5CSA
- E6 - 1600, 1800, 2000 touring
- E3 - 2500, 2800, Bavaria, 3.0Si, 3.0CSi, 3.0Li, 3.3Li
- G20 - 3 Series
- F35 - 3 Series Li (long wheelbase)
- F34 - Gran Turismo (GT)
- F31 - 3 Series Touring Wagon
- F30 - 3 Series Sedan 320i, 328i, 335i
- E93 - 5th gen 3 series Convertible
- E92 - 5th gen 3 series Coupe 320i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335is, 335xi, 320d, 325d, 330d, 335d, 330xd, M3
- E91 - 5th gen 3 series wagon, 316i, 318i, 320i, 320iT, 320d, 320dT, 325i, 325iT, 325xi, 325xiT, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330iT, 330xi, 330xiT, 330d, 330dT, 330xd, 330xdT, 335i, 335d
- E90 - 316i, 318i, 320i, 320iT, 320d, 320dT, 325i, 325iT, 325xi, 325xiT, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330iT, 330xi, 330xiT, 330d, 330dT, 330xd, 330xdT, 335i, 335d, M3
- E46 - 323i, 325i, 328i, 323Ci, 328Ci, M3
- E36 - 318i, 318is, 318ti, 325i, 325is, 325iC, 328i, 328is, 328iC, M3, Z3
- E30 - 318i, 318is, 325, 325e, 325es, 325i, 325is, 325iC, 325ix, M3, Z1
- E21 - 315, 316, 318, 318i, 320, 320i, 320/6, 323i
- F36 - 4 Series Gran Coupe
- F33 - 4 Series Convertible
- F32 - 4 Series Coupe 428i, 435i
- G30 - 5 Series
- F18 - 5 Series Sedan (Chinese market only) 520Li, 523Li, 528Li, 530Li, 535Li
- F11 - 5 Series Touring Wagon
- F10 - 5 Series Sedan, 528i Sedan, 535i Sedan, 535i xDrive Sedan, 550i Sedan, 550i xDrive Sedan, M5
- F07 - 5 Series GT, 535i Gran Turismo, 535i xDrive Gran Turismo, 550i Gran Turismo, 550i xDrive Gran Turismo
- E61 - E60 based wagon
- E60 - 520i, 520Li, 520d, 523i, 523Li, 525i, 525d, 525xi, 525Li, 530i, 530d, 530Li, 530xi, 530xid, 535i, 535xi, 535Li, 540i, 545i, 550i, M5
- E39 - 520i, 520d, 523i, 525i, 525d, 525td, 525tds, 528i, 530i, 530d, 540i, M5
- E34 - 525i, 530i, 535i, 540i, M5, Touring
- E28 - 524td, 528e, 533i, 535i, 535is, M5
- E12 - 518, 520, 520i, 525, 528, 528i, 530i, 530 MLE, 533i, M535i
- G32 - 6 Series
- F13 - 6 Series Coupe
- F12 - 6 Series Convertible
- E64 - 2nd gen 6 series - convertible
- E63 - 630i, 630Ci, 645Ci, 650i, M6
- E24 - 630Cs, 630Csi, 633Csi, M635Csi, M6, L6
- G11 - 7 Series
- G12 - Long Wheelbase
- F04 - ActiveHybrid 750i Sedan and ActiveHybrid 750Li Sedan
- F03 - F01/F02 Protection versions
- F02 - Long Wheelbase, 740Li Sedan, 750Li Sedan, 750Li xDrive Sedan, ActiveHybrid 750Li Sedan, 760Li Sedan, ALPINA B7 LWB, ALPINA B7 xDrive LWB
- F01 - Short Wheelbase, 740i Sedan, 750i Sedan, 750i xDrive Sedan, ActiveHybrid 750i Sedan, ALPINA B7, ALPINA B7 xDrive
- E68 - Hydrogen 7
- E67 - E65/E66 Protection versions
- E66 - 730Ld, 730Li, 740Li, 745Li, 750Li, 760Li
- E65 - 730d, 730i, 740i, 745d, 745i, 750i, 760i
- E38 - 725tds, 728iL, 730iL, 735iL, 730d, 740d, 740iL, 750iL
- E32 - 730i, 735i, 735iL, 740i, 740iL, 750iL
- E23 - 725i, 728, 728i, 730, 730i, 732i, 733i, 735i, 745i (turbo), 745i (South Africa), L7
- G14 - 8 Series (Convertible)
- G15 - 8 Series (Coupe)
- G16 - 8 Series (Grand Coupe)
- F91 - M8 (Convertible)
- F92 - M8 (Coupe)
- F93 - M8 (Grand Coupe)
- E52 - Z8 Roadster
- E31 - 830Ci, 840Ci, 850i, 850Ci, 850CSi, M8 (Prototype)
- E25 - Turbo
- E26 - M1
- E84 - X1 SAV
- F48 - X1 SAV
- F49- X2 SAV
- G01 - X3 SAV
- F25 - X3 SAV
- F97 - X3M SAV
- E83 - X3 SAV
- G02 - X4 SAV
- F26 - X4 SAV
- F98 - X4M SAV
- G05 - X5 SAV
- E70 - 2nd gen X5
- E53 - X5 3.0, X5 3.0d, X5 4.4, X5 4.6is
- G06 - X6 SAV
- E72 - X6 SAV X6 ActiveHybrid
- E71 - X6 SAV, xDrive35i, xDrive50i, X6 M, xDrive30d, xDrive35d
- G07 - X7 SAV
- G29 - Roadster
- E89 - Roadster
- E86 - Coupe & M Coupe
- E85 - Roadster
BMW Parts Online Reviews
At FCP Euro, our customers come first. With nearly 3000 reviews on Google with an average of 4.8 Stars and many more across other platforms, we encourage you to see what our customers are saying.
Owning a classic BMW, getting OEM parts can be very difficult at times. With FCP Euro, simply putting in the BMW part number usually bring the part right up. If you live in the northeastern US, shipping is lightning fast, and larger orders yield free shipping. Pricing is competitive, and the site is well organized. The packaging is always great and protects delicate plastic parts well. Just a rock-solid vendor for BMW parts, classic or newer.
Joel L. on Yelp
It's always a pleasure shopping from FCP Euro for my BMW parts! The prices are unbeatable, the customer service is phenomenal, I always get my parts within 3 days usually a day or two, and I never have to wait for them to be in stock they just usually are! The lifetime warranty speaks for itself. I am always asked, "what do I think of their competitors?" When I think of competitors though, it usually means someone who can actually compete with you, and with FCP Euro, there is no competition! A special shout out to Gareth, the BMW Catalog Manager, as you can't get anyone better as far as customer service, dedication, and knowledge.
Kristin T. on Google
I own a 1998 BMW 528I, I keep this car in very good condition, and I like to purchase original parts as much as I can. I recently stopped into Auto Zone to purchase a part, and an employee there told me about FCP Euro. I looked at their website and found the part that I needed was in stock. First of all, I was amazed that the part was in stock, the price of the part was very reasonable. The ease of ordering the part was great. I ordered the part and received it the next week. I did not know until I received the part that it came with a lifetime warranty. FCP Euro is an awesome place to shop. I have recommended it to several people.
Thomas H. on TrustPilot