Absolute necessity for working on a classic Saab 900. Received a brand new hardcover Bentley manual.
Saab Repair Manual: 900 16 Valve: 1985-1993
This manual contains in-depth maintenance, service and repair information for Saab 900 16 valve models from 1985 to 1993. This manual also includes coverage of the 1994 900 convertible model. The aim throughout has been simplicity and clarity, with practical explanations, step-by-step procedures and accurate specifications. Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, this manual will provide you the information to help you understand, take care of, and repair your Saab.
**Though the do-it-yourself Saab owner will find this manual indispensable as a source of detailed maintenance and repair information, the Saab owner who has no intention of working on his or her own car will find that owning and reading this manual will make it easier to discuss Saab service information or repairs more intelligently with a professional technician.
Models covered in this book:
-Saab Turbo, including Saab Turbo SPG 1985-1993
-Saab Convertible 1987-1993
-Saab 900S 1986-1993
-Saab 900 1989-1993
-Fundamental automotive concepts, explanations of basic troubleshooting, safe and effective workshop practices, and tools.
-Saab maintenance schedules with procedures from replacing the oxygen sensor to flushing the cooling system. This manual tells you what to do, how and when to do it and why it's important.
-Detailed, in-depth troubleshooting and repair information for engine management and emission control systems, including: --Bosch LH 2.2, LH 2.4 and LH 2.4.2 fuel injection --EZK and Hall-effect ignition systems --APC turbocharger knock sensor system
-Integrated Saab Service and Technical Tips. These troubleshooting and repair tips are fast, proven procedures used by Saab technicians.
-Critical updates and information from the Saab Service Information Manual, the Parts & Service Information System, and Saab Service Training.
-Comprehensive electrical wiring diagrams broken down into 35 easy-to-use troubleshooting sections for electrical circuits. The information you need to know about a particular circuit is in one place. Each section includes a brief circuit description, fault tracing, fuse, relay and component locations, as well as component illustrations.
Publishing note: Prior to August 2011, this book was published in a softcover edition (ISBN 978-0-8376-0313-1)
Saab 900 16V 85-93 Part#0216861 BSIN: S993 ISBN: 0-8376-1693-X (ISBN-10) ISBN: 978-0-8376-1693-3 (ISBN-13)
Fits These Cars:
- 1985 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1986 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1987 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1988 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1989 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1990 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1991 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1992 Saab 900 Repair Manual
- 1993 Saab 900 Repair Manual
Saab Repair Manual (900) - Bentley S993
- Robert Bentley
- SKU #:
- Repair Manual
- OE Numbers:
- S993, 13615
- CS ID:
- Guaranteed to Fit, Guaranteed for Life We guarantee the fit and quality of our parts for life. If it doesn’t meet your expectations send it back for a replacement or refund. Learn more
- Fitment Verified This product application guide has been tested to ensure it will accurately fit the cars outlined in our fitment guide.
- Shop With Confidence We respect your privacy; we always keep your information confidential.
- What If I Need to Return This Item? Not a problem! If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly help you exchange or return your items, provided you follow the guidelines outlined in our Returns Policy.